The Playlist assignment was a very interesting and fun experience. However I just realized that my Playlist is no longer uploaded correctly like it was before and instead of having all the content it only has one video. Finally, I redid the playlist and here it is. It was an interesting process because it was very difficult to find songs that I think aptly described the character of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I also am really confused about why almost all of my content got erased but apparently I did something wrong. I am happy with this playlist but I will still continue to work on it through the semester.
The podcast was the biggest challenge for me. I had a little trouble with the recording and also on the time length. I am going to completely redo the podcast, and even change the artist. I did enjoy working with Audacity and even have used it for other projects. I also liked the creativity the the podcast allows for.
This was my favorite assignment. I really like the creativity that could go into it and liked representing a character through photo. It was really interesting to take different photos and slice them and put them together to make one unified, representative picture. I also liked the way that we could put effects onto the different pieces in order to make them blend and work together. The only problem I had with this was figuring out how to work with the gimp program. It took me a little while but I finally got the hang of it.